AG Series SSL VPN Remote Access
SSL VPN gateways provide secure remote access to applications, desktops, file shares, networks, and Web sites from a broad range of remote and mobile devices. Deployed at the network perimeter or in front of business-critical resources, the AG provides secure remote access for employees, guests, partners, and other communities of interest. SSL VPNs are ideal for simplifying the user experience while reducing potential attack vectors.
Every AG SSL VPN provides a complete secure access feature set, including TLS encrypted connectivity, device validation, endpoint and server-side security, advanced AAA, and granular policy controls. Available as physical or virtual appliances, or on your choice of public cloud, the AG Series is ideal for businesses needing enterprise-wide remote access, and for cloud service providers needing flexible remote access to meet broad ranging customer requirements.
> L3 VPN
> L4 RDP
> L7 Web
> SSL/TLS Encryption
> LDAP, SAML, OAuth, MFA, SSO, IDaaS, HW ID, Client Certs
> Per User
> Per Resource
> Per Virtual Portal
Advanced SSL VPN Features
- ANY DEVICE MANAGED OR BYOD – Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Linux, iOS, Android and more. DesktopDirect feature enables secure use of personal devices.
- DEVICE IDENTITY & CLIENT SECURITY – Perform pre-authentication checks for device certificates, unique hardware identifiers and client security policies.
- USER IDENTITY, MFA & SINGLE SIGN-ON – Select LDAP, SAML, OIDC, or cloud-based multi-factor authentication, IDaaS and single sign-on.
- FLEXIBLE SSL VPN ACCESS METHODS – Network level access, RDP, client server and application-level access from a single, simplified Web-based portal.
- RESOURCE-SPECIFIC ACCESS POLICIES – Program user-level policies for identity based access to URLs, apps, files, and network with extensive logs and statistics
- CUSTOMIZABLE VIRTUAL PORTALS – Up to 256 portals customized to the security and usability preferences of multiple communities of interest.
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY BURST LICENSE PACKS – Contigency user licenses sized to meet your needs, at a fraction of the cost of standard remote access user licenses.
- PHYSICAL, VIRTUAL & CLOUD DEPLOYMENT – Available as physical or virtual appliances, or as cloud-native instances on AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Hardware – Dedicated appliances scalable to 10 Gbps of HW-accelerated SSL throughput. Multi-tenant network hyper-converged infrastructure for flexibility with performance.
- Software – SSL VPN virtual appliances with support for popular hypervisors including VMware, Xen Server and KVM. Available as permanent or subscription licenses.
- Cloud – Available natively on industry-leading public cloud platforms including AWS and Google. Supports utility consumption and BYOL license options