Digital transformation is indeed happening and rapidly transforming the way we live and work. Pull out your smart phone and you can do basically anything you want: transportation, hopping, chatting, blogging, you name it. Applications of all kinds are enabling people and businesses to get things done more quickly and more efficiently. These applications are more and more likely to be architected in distributed microservices, built and run on cloud-native infrastructure. Data center infrastructure must keep evolving to keep up with the velocity of application change. That’s why our NG-CDI (Next Generation Converged Digital Infrastructure) comes to the play.
- Legacy Data Center Transformation – Future proof your data center infrastructure with the modern software-defined infrastructure that is cloud-native, scalable, reliable and secure.
- Transition from Traditional Apps to Modern Cloud Apps – Smooth your transition from traditional VM-based apps to modern containerized apps with unified platform to support your business of the past and future.
- Build and Run New Cloud-Native Applications – Develop, run and manage your cloud-native applications on NG-CDI with confidence and efficiency.
- Business Centric
- Secure and Resilient
- Cost Saving
NG-CDI Key Features
- Kubernetes is built into the kernel and containers are supported natively on NG-CDI
- Expedite application deployment by packaging your application containers and VMs into Helm templates
- End-to-end cloud-native security scheme to maximize the security of your infrastructure and applications, from inside out.
- NG-CDI provides unified management, networking, storage, monitoring and logging for both VMs and containers