The rapid growing number of bandwidth-savvy smartphones and smart devices continuously drives mobile operators to improve their networks. This includes improved efficiency, increased bandwidth capacity and expanded coverage. The choice of mobile backhaul and mobile fronthaul technologies is becoming critical for operators aiming at delivering guaranteed mobile services and remain profitable in an era of declined ARPU.
Our mobile backhaul solutions provide voice-sensitive and data-intensive traffic at affordable costs. They enable reliable and smooth migrations of different generations (2G, 3G and 4G/LTE) mobile services over legacy SDH to packet-based networks. These carefully engineered solutions include some of the following capabilities: auto-provisioning, bandwidth optimization and performance monitoring, which assist in reducing OpEx and increasing network availability.
The mobile fronthaul solution is widely deployed in C-RAN architecture to optimize fiber utilization. We provide diversified passive and semi-passive solutions to address cost sensitive scenario and fiber intelligent management scenario respectively.
Dependable 4G/LTE Small Cell Backhaul
• Cost-efficient and reliable solution for small cell backhauling
• Extended operating temperature range suitable for outdoor deployment
• Zero-touch provisioning helps save OpEx significantly
• High network reliability guaranteed by standard G.8032 ERPS
• Support traffic classification and prioritization
• MLD Snooping for IPv6 multicast traffic management
• 1588v2 TC for synchronization across the network