Integration with other systems and hardware delivers cost and time efficiencies, improves data integrity, and helps you meet your health and safety obligations. We are proud to partner with some of the best technology companies in the world to help you build a connected, layered security solution that meets your unique needs.
A multi-technology approach
Command Centre software and Building Automation and Control networks (BACnet) protocol allow you to streamline site operations with full visibility and control of services at all times. Seamless integration with a range of innovative products and features ensures a smarter, more cost-effective way to operate.
Business continuity and workforce management
Continuity of business and operational flow are essential to any organization. The cost of shutting down a site due to non-compliance, security breaches, accidents or intentional damage, is significant. Our security solutions support you and your staff to be safe, healthy and compliant.
Workforce management and safety
Our solutions offer business integration between your security platform and human resource systems. Using both physical security infrastructure and our innovative software, you can efficiently implement, enforce and report on your business policies and processes at every point. Ensure your workforce is competent and fit for work, reducing operational stoppages and increasing productivity.
- Comply with policy, standards and regulations.
- Efficiently and accurately check personnel at the door to ensure they are inducted, capable, qualified and compliant.
- Empower your workforce to be proactive about upcoming expiries and prevent unnecessary lockouts.
- Monitor and manage time-on-site for all visitors, employees and contractor cardholders.
- Know people are in the right place, at the right time, with the right skills and competencies.
Be sure that your duty of care is met, with a high degree of control and certainty when it comes to people and their location on-site. Our integrated solutions allow you to automate access decisions, quickly identify where people are on-site and improve safety in all situations, including emergencies.
- Meet health and safety requirements on-site with confidence.
- Know all your employees are accounted for at all times, in a range of situations.
- Protect staff working in hazardous zones by knowing exactly where they are located.
- Only allow people access to the areas they are qualified to be in.
- Improve emergency management processes and response time.
- Decrease incident response time with real-time cardholder location data.
From intelligent integration with building management systems, to people and time efficiencies gained through automation and smart use of resources, Gallagher solutions are designed to save you time and money. Our focus on innovation and efficiency, combined with a deep understanding of your business needs, ensures your core operations are effectively managed with total economy.
Building automation and control
In a cost-driven and energy-conscious business environment, you need to have confidence that your building management services are running correctly and not consuming power and resources when they aren’t required.
High-level communication between Command Centre software and building management systems using the BACnet protocol provides opportunities for significant cost and energy savings.
- Visibility of all services on-site at all times ensures rapid response capability.
- Integration with building management systems improves monitoring and reduces operational expenditure.
- Integration with resource booking systems identifies when a room is not in use and turns off lights, air-conditioning, heating and locks the door.
- Only people with the correct access privileges can activate services.
Self-monitoring and reporting systems
Efficient, more accurate and responsive security monitoring systems and effective management of operational services provide a range of benefits.
- Fast, appropriate responses to identified security breaches.
- Less staff time spent on false alarms.
- Timely discovery of operational faults, before they become more difficult and expensive to fix.
- Reduced administration time with easily customized, accurate, timely reporting.
- Reliable perimeter status reporting removes the need for manual inspections.
Smart facilities management
A smart work environment means increased productivity, more staff collaboration and better use of existing facilities.
- Automatically manage room and resource use, ensuring they are used to their full potential.
- Reduce ongoing costs of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and lighting.
- Identify opportunities to rent out facilities by the hour, creating additional cash flow.
- Achieve significant savings on initial construction and building fit-out.
- Create better use of space, improving communication between teams and enabling the work environment to be up to 20 percent smaller.
- Streamline employee access cards to provide efficient use of facilities from car parks to cafeterias.
Visitor and contractor management
Save time and people hours at reception using self-service site inductions. Visitors and contractors can sign-in independently of a receptionist by using a touch-screen kiosk.
- Efficiently manage time and attendance reporting to help reconcile contractor time on-site against what is invoiced.
- Easily manage visitor arrivals and departures, creating efficiencies in staff time at reception.
- Ensure an accurate overall building count using global anti-passback and anti-tailgating measures.
- Raise alerts for occupancy limits in each area.
- Safeguard against breaches to building and safety regulations by preventing additional personnel from entering the building when it reaches full occupancy.